1. All fees are as stated and are payable in pounds sterling.
2. Fees are subject to change only in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the course organisers, including changes in taxation and exceptional surcharges imposed by suppliers.
3. If a tutor or lecturer is absent, the organisers will provide a suitable replacement.
4. The organisers reserve the right to alter other features of the course, including venues and facilities.
5. The organisers reserve the right to refuse an application without stating the reason.
6. In the event of the organisers being forced to cancel the course, fees paid will be refunded in full. Please note that the organisers cannot take responsibility for any other costs incurred by applicants (for this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance).
7. The £75 deposit is non-refundable (except in the event of a course cancellation as above), and covers administration costs.
8. Applicants will be advised of the date on which the balance of the fee becomes due. After this date, the organisers reserve the right to re-allocate any places for which the fee has not been paid in full.
9. In the event of cancellation by the applicant, a refund of fees (excluding the deposit; see note 7) will be allowed as follows:
Notification received / % refund of fees:
up to and including 31 May 2023 100%
between 1 and 30 June 2023 50%
on or after 1 July 2023 Nil
10. Anyone with a disability is strongly advised to consult the course organisers before booking as certain disabilities might make it difficult for students fully to participate.
11. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any accident or injury sustained during an event, class or course.
12. Applications for this course are accepted from under-18s provided that they are under the direct supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
13. Applicants are responsible for arranging and paying for their own accommodation, and the organisers cannot take any responsibility for the quality and suitability of this.
14. Pets are not allowed. It may be possible to accommodate assistance dogs if advised in advance.
15. The organisers may arrange for photographs to be taken during the course and used for the purposes of marketing and publicity.